Hope and Love for His Beloved

"In His name the nations will put their hope."

Matthew 12:21

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Running a Marathon

I feel like I have been running a marathon this week. Yesterday was the last day of school. This week I had 3 full days of speaking tests (those wore me out), I had to finalize grades, we had 2 barbecues.... lots of "final" things to do.

I am happy that I am coming back next year. I get to further my relationships with the students and continue my ministry here. Just in the last couple months I have gotten to spend more time and get to know particular students better. Please for for this relationships and for them to strengthen next year.

I will be heading back to the States for 2 months on June 22...I am excited about this time with family and friends and to prepare for next year.

I would also love prayer for something God is trying to speak to me about the future. I have really been praying for some things I want for my life and asking Him to confirm these as his "kingdom dreams" for me or to take them away. I'm not ready yet to throw it out there for all of you to read because I want to hear more from God and be more confident about what He wants first. It involves a crazy dream I had one night and things I have been thinking about for a while now. More to come on that!

I hope to see you this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment