Hope and Love for His Beloved

"In His name the nations will put their hope."

Matthew 12:21

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winter Chill

Hello everyone...sorry I haven't written. I have been hesitant to write because my students have access to my blog. I've decided I really need to blog though and I do want to share with you what's going on. So I'm sorry for that.

We are in the dead of winter and it is cold! I am definitely tired of the cold and of wearing my boots. I am ready for sun and flip-flops. Please pray for renewed energy and against the "winter slump." Also, I have a roommate with laryngitis and my other roommate and I kind of have sore throats. Please pray for HEALTH in Jesus' name!

I am enjoying teaching and learning about school in Hungary. Hungarian students are interesting and hilarious and I'm learning a lot about them.

One of the hardest things, I think, about being here is how much sex and nudity is so open and "acceptable" here. It's so in-your-face and difficult to avoid. Purity is not really valued. I could use prayer for protection for my mind and for words to encourage and speak to my students when comments are made in class.

I suppose that is enough for now. Would love to hear from you and I appreciate your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment